Taste of Nations – Sunday, March 5 immediately following the worship service in the PCA Activity Center
Join us for the ultimate culinary experience as our church family “hosts” tables with food and décor representing nations and cultures from all over the world (plus a hot-dog table for the less adventurous!). Mix and mingle among the different tables while you sample food and learn about the culture it represents. As a family on mission, we are sometimes asked to step outside the comfort zones of our individual culture, so let’s practice together in a fun way! Maybe take it a step further and invite a friend to the worship service on that day!
Click here to Sign up and pre-pay online!
Table Hosts Needed:
Provide food samples representing the nation of your choice – perhaps your ethnic background? Or someplace you’ve lived or visited? Feel free to collaborate with a friend.
- Table hosts should plan to provide food samples for 150-175 people. No need for full serving sizes. Just a 1-2 bite taste will be perfect!
- Table hosts should plan to have 2-4 different food options at their table.
- Table hosting CAN be collaborative! Sign up together.
- CBC will reimburse table hosts up to $100 per table. Save your receipts!
- CBC will provide basic paper products – plates, napkins, silverware, as well as sample cups and paper trays. We can also provide a plastic table cover.
- CBC will provide water bottles for everyone. Table hosts can feel free to include another drink at their table.
- The event will take place in the PCA Activity Center with setup before and during the Disciple U hour on March 5.
- Host tables will be 6-foot rectangular tables (a change from last year!) and we would LOVE for Table Hosts to decorate their table.
- CBC will provide signage for each table so there is no need to “label” yourself.
Contact Emma Vought with questions.