*The first couple minutes of the message were accidentally not recorded. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Life Remodeled – Jesus For President
03.19.17 – Chris Lambert
Leviticus 25:1, 8-13, 23
The People of Israel Impeached God
- 1 Samuel 8:4-7
- Leviticus 25:8-10
- Cancelled Debts
- Leviticus 25:11-13
- Stewardship Over Ownership
- Leviticus 25:23
Year of Jubilee
- Leviticus 25:1
- Leviticus 25:55
- Never once observed to our knowledge
Year of the Lord’s Favor
- Isaiah 61:1-2a
- Luke 4:16-21
- “Today this scripture has been fulfilled.”
- “Already, but not yet”
What does this mean for us?
- Your sins are forgiven and forgotten
- You’re gonna get your land back
- Difficult circumstances are temporary
- Rest – identity and approval come from God.
- We own nothing; let go of control
- Oppressed Lives Matter
- Black Lives Matter
The Polls are Open Everyday
- Who do you want to be your king?