Thankful – Week 2 – Our Spiritual House
Dave Riddle – 11/19/2017
Key Passages: 1 Peter 2:4-5, Ephesians 2:19
“One another” – Greek: allēlōn (ἀλλήλων) – one another, reciprocally, mutually
- Found in 94 verses
- Ephesians 4:3
- 1/3 of the “one another” passages are about unity.
- United helping each other follow Jesus together.
- “Humility is not thinking less of yourself it is thinking of yourself less” – Rick Warren
- Ephesians 4:11-13
- Your spiritual growth will be stunted if you try to do this journey in your own.
- 1 Corinthians 12:12-26
- We are more than a collection of random parts.
- Every single piece matters
- 1/3 of the “one another” passages are about love.
- John 15:12 – (a simple and singular command.)
- Like no other family on Earth. Like nothing we’ve ever experienced before.
- Love each other the way God has loved all of us.
- A sacrificial love
- An active love